- Every child enrolled in our pre-school and pre-kindergarten programs must be potty trained.
- Admission tests in math and reading will be administered to students beginning in the first grade.
• score no lower than six months below their entering grade on math and reading entrance tests.
• demonstrate oral reading and comprehension that commensurate with grade level.
• show evidence of passing their last grade in their previous school, as well as achieving a passing year-end grade in the areas of math and language arts.
• attend, with parents or legal guardian, an entrance interview with a representative of Southport Christian School. During the interview, the family's Christian experience and commitment, attitudes toward authority, willingness to submit to Biblical discipline, personal goals, and scholastic records will be discussed.
Please call us if you have any questions about our admissions policy. We are here to help.