Southport Christian School safely opened and operated its in-person learning program for 2020-2021. We look forward to another successful 2021-2022 school year. We will continue with our Covid 19 safety protocols and cleaning practices. Most staff is now fully vaccinated and we plan to open with a No Mask Required policy for staff and students. The student and faculty health will continue to be a high priority and adjustments may be made as the school year progresses.
- Class size limits.
- Limited contact between classes both inside the school building and on the playground.
- Staggered dismissal times.
- Cleaning schedules and hand sanitizer stations in every classroom.
- Fogging equipment to clean surfaces thoroughly.
- Face shields and masks available for students in the school office and classrooms.
Most classes are full for the 2021-2022 school year. Please email or call the school to inquire about a specific grade level.