Southport Christian School is now making plans to open on schedule this fall for the 2020-2021 school year. To better ensure the safety of our students and the ability to open 5 days a week this coming school year we are placing class size limits for each grade. That means that most of the classes are already almost full. If you plan to have your child attend SCS this fall and have not registered them through our website link, please do so as soon as possible. Our goal is to fully operate safely, according to the safety guidelines, with seated classes 5 days per week. We are blessed that our class size limits and building capacity limits should allow us to easily meet those requirements.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us or call Mrs. Lisa Kjome directly at 910-619-1498. We welcome all returning students and any new students for next school year. Have a blessed and healthy summer break! We look forward to seeing you this fall!
- Class size limits.
- Limited contact between classes both inside the school building and on the playground.
- Temperature checks in each school building, with isolation areas for any student that begins to run a fever.
- Staggered dismissal times.
- Cleaning schedules and hand sanitizer stations in every classroom.
- Fogging equipment to clean surfaces thoroughly.
- Face shields and masks available for students in the school office and classrooms.
All classes are full for the 2020-2021 school year. Please email the school to be added to the waitlist.
As Governor/CDC guidelines change,, more spots may open. We will contact you in the order in which you registered.